McMaster UniversityMcMaster University Retirees Association (MURA)

McMaster Human Resources

For information regarding:

  • your pension plan
  • your health care benefits
  • a request for benefit forms
  • a change in your personal information (e.g. a new address, the death of a spouse)

Please contact the McMaster University Human Resources department 

Alternatively, to notify the university of a change of address, download, print, fill in and mail the Retiree Address Change Form to Human Resources at the address indicated on the form.

© 2018 McMaster University Retirees Association | Having trouble with this site? Contact our

MURA, McMaster University, Gilmour Hall Room B108, 1280 Main Street West, Hamilton, Ontario L8S 4L8

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software