MURA is a member of College and University Retiree Associations of Canada/Associations de retraités des universités et collèges du Canada (CURAC/ARUCC). CURAC/ARUCC is a not-for-profit federation of retiree organizations at colleges and universities across Canada. CURAC's objectives are:
- to coordinate activities that promote communication among member associations,
- to share information,
- to provide mutual assistance, and
- to speak publicly on issues of concern to the over fifteen thousand individual college and university retirees across Canada.
Through MURA’s membership in CURAC, MURA members have access to:
- group rates on home and auto insurance *Please mention group code #E2413
- group rates on travel/trip cancellation insurance
- group rates on extended health benefit insurance
- group rates on pet insurance
- access to travel with other university & college retirees
For more information and to see the CURAC newsletter, visit the CURAC website.