McMaster UniversityMcMaster University Retirees Association (MURA)

Parking Permits, Spring 2011

June 09, 2011 12:59 PM | Anonymous

You should let Parking Services know about any changes to your address or vehicle information. You can do this by email, online, in person, or by post to Security & Parking Services, McMaster University, 1280 Main Street West, ET Clarke Centre, Room 102, Hamilton, ON L8S 4K1.

Retired McMaster University faculty and staff can apply for an on-campus retiree parking permit at no charge, with one exception. If you resume working for the University, you will need to pay for your parking permit. Please note that retiree permits are not transferable to other people.

More information and the online form to apply for retiree parking for the first time may be found at the McMaster Parking Services Retiree Parking page.

© 2019 McMaster University Retirees Association | Having trouble with this site? Contact our Webmaster.

MURA, McMaster University, Gilmour Hall Room B108, 1280 Main Street West, Hamilton, Ontario L8S 4L8

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software